This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, fonts dont work!

Hi, I'm building my site and on some of the pages I try to use special fonts which I have downloaded but when its up on the internet, the font revert to a simple font... is this because the person viewing the page doesnt have those fonts downloaded? Isn't there someway for that information to load up with everything else when I publish so that everyone who views that page can see the font? Thank you for your help in advance.

-Montia

Re: Please help, fonts dont work!

If you you are using font that are classed as not web friendly. then is a good idea to make the text as an image. you can do this in ether photoshop or any other graphic program.
    or there is the option in bluevoda ( if your using that ) to publish said items as images. this can be done by clicking on the text in question so that the handle appear, then right click and choose properties, you then get a box with the option with a check box.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: Please help, fonts dont work!

Use a proven web-friendly font, the top four being Arial, Tahoma, Courrier, and Times Roman for assurance of a universal view and to avoid substitutions across multiple devices and systems (PC vs MaC, cell phones, etc.).

Using text (rather than images, or graphics created by the Blue Voda Logomaker) allow the Search Engines to actually "read" your elements (text) as they evaluate your website/webpage, adding to the basis for ranking your page.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X