This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcha picture does not show

I added a captcha field into the form field. It is fully inside the from field.
    The Cache has been emptied but the Captcha picture does show when uploaded. I guess something has to be added in the edit box of the captcha field but what and where? Or what what else could it be ?
    Thomas Walk
    http://www.walkgolf.biz

Re: Captcha picture does not show

>> Captcha not showing

ERWACHE! Your site is seriously SPAMMING KEYWORDS and will likely be penalized and de-listed by Google as a result of having more than three times the allowable number of Keywords, none of which are anchored in text on the page. All Keywords, Page Titles Words and Phrases, and Page Descriptions must use relevant words and/or phrases, all of which MUST be anchored in textual composition on the same page is it entered as associated.
    Tschuss!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the link which I had already seen.
      I did click and then moved the captcha field into the form field but it did not help. Any more suggestions ?
      Thomas Walk
      http://www.walkgolf.biz

Comment

Delete it and re-create it (manually, using the icons and not the drag-and-drop method), positioning it directly on/into the Field, re-save the page, re-publish. Do not "Preview" .... publish right after saving page having re-created it anew.

If after Publishing it is not appearing properly, clean out your browser's Temp Files and possibly even flush DNS to stop your app-hang. Then repeat the re-creation process to overcome browser caching.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The captcha will not appear because there is a server side issue. I would need to enter your account to see what might be wrong, but there is a number of possible reasons:

wrong file permission
          missing files
          folder not writable
          missing imagecreatefromstring function in the php setup of the server
          missing one of the other php core functions that are required in order for the image to be created.

The form in no case may affect captcha display or not, even if the captcha is outside the form area.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X