Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the navigation bar disappear when mouse over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the navigation bar disappear when mouse over?

After I did my design with BlueVoda. I had it previewed. The style of the navigation bars still there and still could change into the style which I chosed when moused over.
    However, when I reopned it from where I SAVED, the bars still there, but when moused over, all the bars' style were gone.
    Why?
    Can someone please help. Thank you.

Re: Why the navigation bar disappear when mouse over?

Where you in preview mode when the mouseover styles disappeared or edit?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well. I also tried to post it on my local server. It appeared OK. Complete looked like what I designed. But when I had he navigation bar pointed... the bars style changed into http://www...... all the style that chosed one by one disappears when pointed.

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue
        Well. I also tried to post it on my local server. It appeared OK. Complete looked like what I designed. But when I had he navigation bar pointed... the bars style changed into http://www...... all the style that chosed one by one disappears when pointed.
        That is strange. Are you sure you couldn't have accidentally deleted the gif file that form the syle you chose? I doubt you did, but I'm stumped on this my friend. Sorry. Someone will be along soon who might have experienced similar. Please be patient as it's a members forum and also Sunday night is bath night, lol. Someone will help soon, I'm sure. (Ooh. I tried the link but it didn't work.)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

When I did it at the very first time I encountered the same problem. But I managed to solve the problem. may be, it was beginer luck.
          But not this time, even I had tried for week. Please help. Anyone please? After this is solved. Still have php script to be figured out for my forms.

Comment

You have been trying to publish on a non Vodahost Server? if so, the menubar mouseovers will not work because they use a function only available on vodahost servers.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see. But it's strange becasue It worked before.
              I didn't know how I did it. I think, I just uploaded them repeatedly on my local server and copied and pasted it over and over on every html page.
              I am just curious why it could be done before.
              Anyway. Thanks alot.

Comment

Navigation style disappear when mouse over?
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X