This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help creating slideshow

I am trying to create a slideshow for my website. I am not sure how to do this. I used the Ad Banner Rotator but it doesn't give me any options to change the way it rotates from each picture. I want to be able to fade into the next picture. Help please!!!

Re: help creating slideshow

The Ad Banner Rotator does allow you to fade or slide your images.

When you click on the Ad Banner Rotator you should see a empty box and your image files on your computer from which you would select an image. (You may have to search for your image files). Once you select one (clicking on it) and click on OPEN, the empty box will then show the image.

Once your slideshow has been populated with one initial image, double-click on the image that is now in your slideshow to reveal the Slideshow Properties Dialog (from which you can add additional images also).

Note note at bottom the EFFECTS drop-down menu with "None, Fade and Slide" which is where you will select your 'fade' effect desired. *Keep in mind also, different browsers may render the Fade effect differently, even from the same browser version to version.

From this Dialog, you can also select the speed of the rotation, keeping in mind anything faster than 5-8 seconds pause is considered too fast-paced for comfortable Visitor viewing.

Hope this helps...

Comment

Re: help creating slideshow

"....getting by with a little help from my friends ..."

(hope you don't mind)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X