X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Boxes

Hi

I raised this issue in soho forum but I could not get solution. If any body has idea, please advice me.

Issue is template boxes.

I have been using Phase 2 Diki flickin template for my site. As I noticed there are two template pages one is site base template and other one is home page. In site base template has two template boxes and three in the home page template. When I post something to sitebase template it is working perfectly as desired.

But in the Home Page when I try to post some thing in the Box 1 it does not work perfectly even I reset available setting. It just shows title, date, and content of the blog only. Read more link is not working so it is not possible to detail page of blog from that box 1.

How can we repair this issue ? www.egtours.com
    Chitra B. Gurung
    EVERGREEN Tours,
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    www.egtours.com

Re: Template Boxes

If no one is responding in the Soholaunch Forums, refer to the author of the template itself, as they usually have a Support Forum dedicated to their own themes. If you cannot use the link in the theme footer to find the author's Support, Google the theme title to find all the relevant links ... (I could not find any links to a theme for Soho using this title at all, and I saw ther Soholaunch Forum has advised you the same).

You will need to remember where you got it and go back for answers, for no one in either Forum is able to assist you!

* You might also find fast, affordable support by asking for Ben at www.TemplateZapper.com as he is the best Cetified Soholaunch Developer I know ... mention that I referred you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X