intro page or flash movie!,,help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro page or flash movie!,,help

i did like a "" flash website"" with http://www.sellfolio.com/ software and i was trying to put that flash web site like a first page to my site that i am trying to do!,,so when people come to see the first page flash and than to go to the secound page "home"" i use this two web design software"" net fusion 8"" and ""blue voda"" but i am new at this and is so hard to fugure out the tricks with flash and html,how you have to put them the correct way so they can work!!,,any help will be appreciate! my site www.stwonline.us (the site thats comeing after loading is not my site!).....thanks

Re: intro page or flash movie!,,help

You have put your introduction ok. The page that comes up after is because dns propagation through the www is not yet complete.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      You have put your introduction ok. The page that comes up after is because dns propagation through the www is not yet complete.
      so what do i need to change? maybe in detail so i can understand,,,and thanks for the replay,,and give me some advice,,thanks

o,,i remember something,,this software is free trail for 30 days and maybe thats way is going to that page? is there something to change in html so the page to play the flash movie ,the all thing? is only loading but there is litlle bit more ,,but is going to that page!,,any ideas,,thanks

Comment

Usually Flash introductions have a redirect link, so after the intro is finished it automatically will get your visitors to the homepage. The same if they click on "Skip Intro" if such a button is provided with the sellfolio template that you will use. So what you do is this: you create the intro, set the homepage link (so it knows where to redirect the visitors after it's finished) and also create and publish your normal web pages using BV or whichever sitebuilder you like.

For the dns: where did you buy your domain name and where is your site hosted? because i can see that you are NOT on Vodahost.

Whois:

Name Server: NS47.1AND1.COM
        Name Server: NS48.1AND1.COM
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Usually Flash introductions have a redirect link, so after the intro is finished it automatically will get your visitors to the homepage. The same if they click on "Skip Intro" if such a button is provided with the sellfolio template that you will use. So what you do is this: you create the intro, set the homepage link (so it knows where to redirect the visitors after it's finished) and also create and publish your normal web pages using BV or whichever sitebuilder you like.

For the dns: where did you buy your domain name and where is your site hosted? because i can see that you are NOT on Vodahost.
          yes,is easy for you to say how to do it,, for me ... i spent o man a lot of hours surfing the net to learn about this flash and how to put into a web site,, okay my question is : let say i'm done with my """sellfolio"" templete and ya they do have a redirect link that i can put my site !,,but the think is how do i publish the sellfolio templete?? thanks

ya you right is thru www.1and1.com i have this : www.ilciuc.info and www.ilciuc.com + www.stwonline.us

Comment

Sorry, i don't know sellfolio. I suppose that after creating your flash intro, it MUST have a set of files created (usually 3 or 4) stored somewhere on your computer. Then there should be either a "Upload" or "Publish" button, that should FTP the files on your site, or you should be given some message like "Please upload the files ......... to your server" so you should manually upload the files.
            Navaldesign

Comment

thanks for your help,,,i appreciate all you tell me,,,thanks

Comment

i try today to publish thru voda.. software and was asking me for user and password and provider ip the think is how do i find my prov. ip?

i try do do it with ftp but i need to know the order how to put them!,,,
                man this is kill me ,, well thanks for all your help,, nice forum here,,, thanks and godbless

Comment

That's why i told you that i can see you're not on Vodahost. BlueVoda only works on Vodahost servers, so you cannot have an IP, username and password unless you signup with Vodahost. Matbe you should consider hosting with them, as you can see there is an excellent support and a helpfull forum
                  Navaldesign

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X