Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigation style disappear when mouse over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation style disappear when mouse over?

I did my design using BV.
    On the index page, I have 4 more pages to link and I use BV standard navigation bar.
    I click on propeties on the navigation and add all the names and URL in the general section. And I choose same style for image and mouse over, only with different fonts color.
    I have the page reviewed. All the styles still exist even when mouse over and I save as index (small capital).
    HOWEVER, when I REOPEN it from where I save, The style navigation bar disappear when they are moused over. Why? Can someone help?

Re: Navigation style disappear when mouse over?

Where do you save? if you save on your computer, it should work. If, instead you save using the browser's "Save", trying to save the html code, it will not work. This is on purpose, because Bluevoda is intended for use only on Vodahost servers, as clearly stated on the download page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X