This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error with a form I created

I have created a page with a simple form, requesting a visitor email, before they are directed to a download page I created with some free reports. The form only asks for a name and email. When I created the form I gave the success page the name url of the page titled freereports.html which is located in the public folder. When I test the form page, I get the following error: file:///C:User/c2cash/AppData/.Local?Temp/preview/%3C?%20echo($_SERV["PHP_SELF']);?%3E, the success page is www.thedoncarloscontreras.com/freereports.html
    my site is www.doncarloscontreras.com
    I have view the three videos on this form and still can't fix this problem

Re: error with a form I created

Ok I solved my own problem, I missed spelled the file names, amazing how just one character can make the difference in locating a file. Got to watch my typing very closely now.

Comment

Re: error with a form I created

Originally posted by c2cash View Post
      Ok I solved my own problem, I missed spelled the file names, amazing how just one character can make the difference in locating a file. Got to watch my typing very closely now.
      And people get the impression I'm a Hard Case using words like "precisely," "focused," and "detailed" over and over again!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X