Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price-affecting variations in Soho checkout.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price-affecting variations in Soho checkout.

I have over a 100 products with the same price-affecting variations. Is there away I can only type in these variations once and not on every single one of my product pages. I have tried copy and paste, but that is line by line one page at a time.

Example:
    Item #0001 = 11x14 Glossy $11.95, 11x14 Lustre $13.95, 12x16 Glossy $17.95, 12x16 Lustre $18.95.
    Item #0002 = 11x14 Glossy $11.95, 11x14 Lustre $13.95, 12x16 Glossy $17.95, 12x16 Lustre $18.95

Re: Price-affecting variations in Soho checkout.

It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in and required by Forum protocol 'How To Ask For Assistance' so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

www.photosbycharlesgillespie.com

My website is still under construction if you click on Blueridge Parkway or Gardens, then on more information, then on the price drop down arrow you will see what I mean.

Thank you,

Comment

You need to select and install an Add-On plugin, available directly from Soholaunch in order to add additional options or pricing attributes to single SKUs in Soholaunch. For example, you might wish to explore this Adding Price Options to Items Add-On

For most functions you desire beyond the original defaulted script version, an Add-On plugin will likely be required. VodaHost customers save 20% on Add-On's and Templates by using this link.

If you do not want to purchase an Add-On, you will need to create individual SKUs for the product options you intend, each SKU with an individual price. Again, unless you wish to purchase a 3rd Party software to automate the inventory uploads, you must do so manually.

Please refer to the Officail Soholaunch website for available regular Soholaunch Support .... VodaHost does not offer support beyond the Tutorials.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X