Is Joomla the way to go ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Joomla the way to go ?

I'm currently using bluevoda - www.moorookanimalshelter.com.au and although it does pretty much everything I want it to, it's software based and to ease the load so that some other admins can help maintain it I'd like to see it web-based.

I don't need shopping cart, forums, forms etc - it's really pretty simple.

Is Joomla the way to go? I'm not a complete novice, but limited in my html knowledge. The other 2 admins will be complete novices. Will it be simple enough to use? Is it WYSIWYG?

Any other suggestions would be great also. I don't mind if it's a paid-for software, as long as it's web based and easy to use

Thanks
    Helen

Re: Is Joomla the way to go ?

Think the majority here are on BV or Soholaunch. Would Soholaunch not be a good web based program to use?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I haven't looked into it to be honest - I thought Soholaunch was purely shopping based. Thanks

Comment

Soholaunch is in fact a very sophisticated site builder that falls within your paramters as a web-app based tool that for the time being, appears to not be prone to hacks.

You can simply decide to "turn off" the eCommerce features and simply build an amazing interactive website! If you visit the Soholaunch website Showcase, you will see that about half of the sites built are obviously not eCommerce based.

Here are some of the features of Soholaunch to demonstrate how easy it is to build a site with or without eCommerce enabled.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X