This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar vs. Nav Bar

I don't know the difference ... but the Menu Bar has the split option I need, but when I use it the bar doesn't show up in preview (the site is not live yet). If I use the Navigation bar, it shows up, but there's no way (that I can find) to have a fly-out under a page name. I don't give up easily, I've been working on the problem for days!!

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Menu Bar vs. Nav Bar

Do you mean no show at all! Or the split part. If its the split part, try right clicking on the menu & bring to front as it might be hiding behind something you have on the page. Then preview.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks, Chris ... but it doesn't show up at all and I've re-done it many times.

Comment

Strange! Might be worth re-downloading BV again. (You wont loose anything doing this)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Stranger! I just piggy-backed a page of the new site to one I have published and the nav bar is there with the splits. Can't see it in preview. And I just re-downloaded BV last week because what I see on my monitor is not what shows up in preview -- again! And then I changed monitors yesterday to try that as a fix. Think I'm getting frustrated! Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X