something wierd going on with my pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something wierd going on with my pic's

I took 2 pics off my available puppy page, added 4 more. Well when I look in the browser or publish them only the first 2 pics work, the last 2 are see threw squares no picture at all. Did i do something wrong? they are jpg like the first 2.
    I took out the last 2 pics and one of the first 2, then put back the 3rd pic and it still isnt showing a pic, just a empty square.
    plzzzzzzzz help
    Valerie
    www.whitelightningmaltese.com

Re: something wierd going on with my pic's

I can see three pics in your puppies page, the second being "Laci's babies 20020" and the other "Laci's babies 20021". Please not that in some browsers pics must be named as in BV: all lowercase letters, no blancs, no symbols (as the " ' " )
    I suggest you rename your pics in "lasis_babies_.....) re-insert them in BV and then re-publish
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: something wierd going on with my pic's

Thanks Nava, i had a # sign on the name of the other 2 pictures thats why they didnt work.
      Thanks again
      Valerie
      www.whitelightningmaltese.com

Comment

Working...
      X