Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How best create a table with rows of logos and text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How best create a table with rows of logos and text?

Hi All -

I am creating a reviews website and want to show the Top Ten in several categories in tables on different pages. My plan is a table that shows the logo for each company, plus text, plus a "click to see reviews" button.

In the past I have manually created tables, which are a mess and a no-no anyway.

What is the best practice/best looking way to do this? Should I create a MySQL database and then tell it display in a table somehow? How do I tell it to display in a beautiful designed way? I am not yet a coder...

Currently, I am building my site using the BlueVoda Website Builder (WYSIWYG) which is great. But I eventually want to move over to Joomla. Is there anything I can integrate from Joomla into my BV site or would I need to switch to Joomla entirely? (not ready for that..)

Or can I just create a beautiful table-like structure (divs?) using BlueVoda Site Builder?

Thanks anyone for help on how to create beautiful "non-table tables" for my review site! I will eagerly await your ideas. I'm a bit stumped at the moment...

Kind regards,
    T.
Working...
X