This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my buttons???

I wish I had never updated my version of BV - the old one worked fine and now I'm rather confused! I am replacing photos one by one in order to freshen pages and now find my vertical navigation bars no longer appear in BV or when I publish. When I try to recreate the bar from scratch I am not given any choices for button styles. What's going on. Why are most of the elements of my site not showing up in BV?
    Aaauuhhhggg.
    Any help greatly appreciated, M
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Re: Where are my buttons???

Have a look here to see what I'm on about!

I want them to all look like the bottom 2 beige but don't see any options in my properties menus? Help please!
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Psignomen ...

Even though you copied the files directly from the server into your newly installed Blue Voda on your new system, the entire page files are still "new" to that Blue Voda installation, and will not "remember" any applied Styles like saved custom colors, hyperlink styles, link effects, etc. They may still be "named" in the Page Code, but you will need to basically go over each to re-create them so Blue Voda knows what to apply to your re-configured Style mentioned in the page code.

Essentially, you have to go over each aspect to "re-confirm" all your styles, colors, rollovers, etc so Blue Voda learns how to create the page as coded, just like you had to "re-establish" your images.

Simply delete them from your page once you have "re-installed," customized (re-configured styles and specific alt aspects), and placed them as they need to be, retaining them long enough to place in precise position only.

Told you it was not so easy, but still a lot easier than doing pages over completely!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Good morning!
        The problem is, there are no options offered in the Style Properties menu.
        I don't mind re-installing but how to do it without all those great choices
        I had in my original version of BV?
        Thank you!
        Marcie
        www.redtractorfarm.com
        www.iloveacorns.com
        www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

I think you need to review your other thread to make certain the distinction between the facts of the BlueVoda features you are really describing: it is not possible for your copy of BlueVoda to be singularly different than everyone else's.

Please review this thread > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyp...-new-post.html

Might want to review this thread about "Corrupted Downloads" also:
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/personal-computer-forum/16256-corrupted-downloads-zip-files.html
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X