This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my pages publish but one

Could someone please look at my website www.cfoec.com and tell me what is wrong. All of my pages are fine except my contact us page. I've done the same as the rest of my pages. www.cfoec.com/contact_us.html and I keep getting a message that say's the page can't be found. It's been at least 4hours now. the spelling is correct. I just can't figure out what's going on. I would truly appreciate some input

Re: All of my pages publish but one doesn't

Originally posted by Canonating View Post
    Could someone please look at my website www.cfoec.com and tell me what is wrong. All of my pages are fine except my contact us page. I've done the same as the rest of my pages. www.cfoec.com/contact_us.html and I keep getting a message that say's the page can't be found. It's been at least 4hours now. the spelling is correct. I just can't figure out what's going on. I would truly appreciate some input
    It's there, but you are not using the correct link to find it!

1. Change your hyperlinks to > http://www.cfoec.com/contact_us.php ... (this may require you to make changes to and re-publish all pages the improper link/Menu appears on presently)

2. Open your Contact page in Blue Voda and double-click on your FORM to open FORM PROPERTIES, and select for Post Method: "MULTI-PART FORM DATA"

3. Also in FORM PROPERTIES, be sure you have entered a vaild email address for the Form to be sent to.

4. Be sure you have properly created, named, saved, and published a Success page that reflects the same URL as specified in FORM PROPERTIES.

5. Each "field" must be named, and yours are not yet properly labeled. Double-click on each Form Element to reveal PROPERTIES of each and using no spaces, enter "Name" for the Name field, "Email-Address" for the email field, etc.

I would suggest you insert the CAPTCHA tool, which will thwart most spam attacks upon your FORM and also prevent most exploitations. This too, must be sure to be placed within the boundaries of your FORM for it to function.
    This is done in Blue Voda via: INSERT > FORM > CAPTCHA ....To view a suggested layout, click on VodaTips in my signature below.

Lastly, I would suggest that you Re-Title your Contact Page before you save and re-publish it, from "contactus.html" to something more SE and Visitor friendly like "Email Christian Fellowship of El Cajon" .... this is done in PAGE PROPERTIES. This practice should apply to all your pages, that being the proper Titles that reflect each specific page in order to create basic relevance for trhe Search Engines and Visitor convenience. Doing this will not conflict with your links, but will show up in the Browser properly.

Tutorial: Creating an eMail Form
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X