This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ip address isn't listed

Just registered yesterday, built my homepage today and when I go to publish the ip number given to me in my email isn't listed as an option www.phillipsteinmetz.com

Re: my ip address isn't listed

Download the current copy of Blue Voda with an updated IP list and install over your currently installed version.

Do not delete Blue Voda from your computer: doing so will also delete any work and all saved files along with the program itself.
    This is why you need simply download another updated version and install it without deleting a previously installed version: the new version will simply overwrite the previous (and auto-install the updated IP list), leaving your files intact and undamaged.

Download Blue Voda

* You still have not entered DNS/Nameserver information for your domain, even though you purchased it from eNom through VodaHost.

Before you publish, you must go into your Domain Control Panel (not your Hosting Control Panel) and enter the paired Nameserver information assigned to you (ns5.vodahost.com, ns6.vodahost.com) so your domain will be able to "point" to your hosting account and display the pages you will be publishing to it. Review the easy-to-follow Tutorial below to do this yourself, and if you have any questions or get stuck, contact VodaHost Domain Support for a quick fix.

Making DNS (Domain Nameserver) changes at Enom.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for your reply! I did everything you instructed and still no ip addressses are updated when I try to publish? I also went in and registered with eNon.com I must be doing something wrong help please!

Comment

Contact VodaHost Support to verify your hosting account and assigned IP, domain status and eNom accessibility, and to set DNS/Nameserver info before attempting to publish again.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X