Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template I html

Hi all

I have added a html template. Into my sheet. Hou do I edded the information.

I went into properies and did it there. But its very difficult. Is there a onther way to do it.

I am new so I hope its not a stupid question

Thanks

Re: template I html

Follow the instructions provided by the source of the template you are working with, and use the software recommended to properly edit or otherwise customize it as desired. Standard template editing is usually done on the page files directly, and not as a configuration done to "Properties."

You need to make the efforts in the manner required to produce the results you seek .... taking shortcuts or "experimenting" will only lead to problems.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks,

Because I have downloaded the files from your site, I was thinking that it will then work in VH.

Will try the other programs to edit them.

Comment

Oh, the template will work at VodaHost, that is not an issue!
        You mention "HTML Template" .... a completely different animal than using a Blue Voda image-based page template: you do not simply "insert" or "add" it into a Blue Voda page --- it replaces a Blue Voda created website!

Your HTML template is a series of files intended for all the pages of a website, which is offered by a provider company that VodaHost then offers to clients as a reseller: every template in fact specifies the software titles and tools required to edit them properly before purchasing. Yours being HTML-based, the most common software used to edit templates is Dreamweaver, which is also a tool that will upload your completed template (website) to your hosting server at VodaHost, as well as allow you to manage and update it at will entirely from your local computer.

Blue Voda is a HTML generator and generates it's own page code, it is not an HTML Editor.
        If you know how to code, you can edit your HTML Template files in a simple document program like Notebook if you do not have or wish to learn how to use Dreamweaver effectively. If you do not know how to edit HTML, you probably bit off more than you can chew!

You might choose the template customization services available from the same people that sold you the template originally, and even from other web design firms local to you if preferring to be closer to the customization process. You will also find these services available from such online resources like www.freelancer.com and www.ScriptLance.com

With my web design sites still down from being hacked recently, I am not currently able to offer these services myself as in the past, sorry!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X