Forms not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms not working

I have 2 forms on my site (Resevations) and (Contact-Us). When I put the cursor in the fields of the forms the cursor doesnt change so gives the appearance that you cannot enter any text...but if you hover the cursor just below and almost touching the field the cursor changes shape and you can then enter text.....
    I was told by Customer Support that I could not test my forms from my own PC and they assured me that they were working fine, which I accepted, I have since had several people submit my forms from remote PC's and have received nothing at my website e-mail address and as stated in first paragraph they had difficulty in filling in the forms. Would appreciate any help with these problems.

bdrek
    http://www.sunquestvillas.net

Re: Forms not working

Bdrek-
    I have gone to both forms and if I put my cursor on the far right edge/side
    of the entry fields- the cursor immediately changes to allow text to be put in.

If I put my cursor to the far left edge/side (which is what most people do), the cursor will not change and allow some one to enter text.

On your form when you open a text area to place text next to your element fields- make sure to draw the right edge back as far as possible so that it does not overlap the element next to it. When you leave that much of the text area, I believe it is covering/blocking access to the element field for people when they put their cursor there.

Give it a go and let us know if it fixes the problem.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy is correct, this is excactly your problem.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Andy you are a genius.

My text boxes were overlapping the field areas, so I shortened them, works fine now. Many thanks !!!

bdrek

Comment

Glad to help anytime!

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X