This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On re-publishing

For the last three months I did not re-publish any page. When I did, it would take only 10 minutes then I could see the new page if I open the site in another computer. Two days ago, I tried to do the same since I planned to remodel the website. My effort proved futile.
    Whenever I try to publish, an error appears (Internet Exception: Error 12031 The connection with the server has been reset). I would try for second time and it would work (publishing was successful), but it would not reflect in the the website in the rest of my house computers.
    I restarted my computer and republish the pages, but all are unable to appear as the ones I republished.

Re: On re-publishing

It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in and required by Forum protocol 'How To Ask For Assistance' so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by khaledpm View Post
      For the last three months I did not re-publish any page. When I did, it would take only 10 minutes then I could see the new page if I open the site in another computer. Two days ago, I tried to do the same since I planned to remodel the website. My effort proved futile.
      Whenever I try to publish, an error appears (Internet Exception: Error 12031 The connection with the server has been reset). I would try for second time and it would work (publishing was successful), but it would not reflect in the the website in the rest of my house computers.
      I restarted my computer and republish the pages, but all are unable to appear as the ones I republished.

All the rest of the pages are unable to re-publish despite the "Successfully Published" notification

Comment

Your index page is published as a .php & .html
        The browser will default to the .html version.
        If this is not the correct version (and the .php is correct) you will have to delete the incorrect file from your server.
        The genre(s) link is a typo.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

my website (www.gurhan-yasar.com )
          also on re-publishing end i dont know what to do
          i dont get it what you say
          i mnot a prof. yet
          please help me how to re-publish
          thank you !

--------------
          Your index page is published as a .php & .html
          The browser will default to the .html version.
          If this is not the correct version (and the .php is correct) you will have to delete the incorrect file from your server.
          The genre(s) link is a typo.

Comment

Working...
          X