This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dont work ?

1 . i buy vh !!! i have vodahost domain www.gurhan-yasar.com i allready pay for it i have voda pass end user name
    2.i download bluevoda webdizayner
    3i can ftp end transfer
    4.i did publish my site
    5.sucses publish
    6. there is no web site
    7.i have problem help me please!!!

Re: why dont work ?

1. You must publish your pages from within Blue Voda only, and never by FTP! Use either the icon in the top toolbar, or, the command FILE > PUBLISH being sure to enter your User Name and Password.
    Tutorial: Publishing your web pages on the internet using BlueVoda

2. You must open in Blue Voda your page gurhan-yasar4 and re-name it index and then re-publish it. The first page of your website must be named index and that is all. You will not be able to "see" your website until it has an index page as required -- all websites default to the index page before all other pages. Each additional page can then be published however you want them to be named. You need to review the Tutorials carefully on how to use Blue Voda properly.
    Tutorial: How to name your BlueVoda web pages

3. You must follow the special instructions on how to create, name, and publish your pages with a FORM on them, to be sure they are being published as the proper file type: your "Contact" page is published as ".php" and your "Success" page is published as ".html" normally, as are the remainder of your pages.
    Tutorial: Form Wizard – Creating an eMail Form from Scratch

These are simply "basic skills" in BlueVoda, and all I can suggest is that you carefully review the Tutorials and follow them precisely!
    If you do as instructed, you will not have the problems you have now, and your website will evolve easily with predictable results.

Complete BlueVoda Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: why dont work ?

yes now it's goin good
      i can begine to tray webdizaynin ("try web designing"??)
      thankyou

Comment

Working...
      X