This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting with email

I just signed up with VodaHost this morning. I assume I have email with my domain name in it. I want to know what my email address is. So I went to the email tutorials to set up my email accounts. The Tutorial starts by saying it assumes you have already logged into your CP account. What is a CP account? I clicked on User CP in VodaHost but it just offers links to update my details and change my password etc. I can not see a screen like what is in the video. Right from the very beginning...how do I set up my new email account?

Re: Starting with email

You are in the "VodaTalk Support Forums" which is totally different than trying to Logon to a hosting account cPanel ..... which means you are confused, and possibly not fully understanding replies to previous posts:
    ""Signing up" for BlueVoda and these "VodaTalk" Support Forums is not the same as purchasing hosting from VodaHost, which is required to actually publish your BlueVoda created web pages "

Once you have a paid hosting account, have your domain "associated" with your hosting account, and have confirmed access to your hosting account, then you can establish email accounts upon and for that domain from within your cPanel, as it is a function that requires processing by a server, specifically your hosting server.

Until you purchase hosting, you do not have a cPanel at VodaHost to do anything, and it is a moot point.
    You can, however, create eMail addresses with the Registrar of your domain if "parked" elsewhere and not associated with any hosting, and that is done using whatever Customer Service Panel they provide.

If in fact you have actually purchased hosting, you are either awaiting or have received a "Welcome and Account Confirmation" eMail from VodaHost, which will include all the details, links, User Names, Passwords, and other instructions on how to manage your hosting account. In this eMail will also be a link to your Control Panel and the User Name and temporary Password you will need to Logon.

Again, you're "in" the VodaTalk Support Forums, and your cPanel is part of a hosting account which you can purchase using this link.
    (see link at bottom of "Features" page)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I had purchased a hosting at VodaHost this morning and had received an email with account info. There was a link to my Control Panel but I had not realized that was my CP account. When I went back to my Welcome to VodaHost email and clicked on the Control Panel link, the CP Wizard opened up. Thank you for your help in finding my CP account.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Angel View Post
        I had purchased a hosting at VodaHost this morning and had received an email with account info. There was a link to my Control Panel but I had not realized that was my CP account. When I went back to my Welcome to VodaHost email and clicked on the Control Panel link, the CP Wizard opened up. Thank you for your help in finding my CP account.
        .... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X