X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona, checking in

Hey, everyone.

Alive and well.

My job with the Old Town Mission has taken a demanding turn over the last year or so. I am now Operations Coordinator for the entire organization of 4 facilities, our Food Bank and Soup Kitchen, our Bulk Food Program for smaller organizations, processing for our Thrift Store, our truck operations, and, most importantly, our Vocational Industries Program. We are in the business of creating enterprises and putting people to work. My staff of new hires is around 30 at risk folks that because of past problems were considered unemployable.

We have done very well on the web, with my wife, Sharon, taking over with website building and her blogs as we have moved along. Check out girly-chat.com. Our original site, sedonaaromathrapie.com is doing more than nicely and there you will find links to our several other sites as well.

Best of luck to all. Keep plugging away at it.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Re: Sedona, checking in

Hello, my Friend!

Congratulations on the growth of your organization and the opportunity to serve your community with the reliability and professionalism that you can bring .... it is a testament to your own character which has been esteemed by many for a long time now ....

Glad to hear Sharon's ventures are sustainably successful, and that the two of you are prospering nicely (as planned). I sure regret not having had the opportunity to meet as planned last time I was through, but am happy that you popped in to share an update with us.

I can report that I spoke with Bill2006 last week: he's moved North and enjoys his new Toy Store, although business is slow as is everywhere else. He said to say "Hi" to the old gang .... so ...

Much peace and love to you both, and might we be looking forward to more frequent times together with you in the Forums?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X