• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring a different website into a page

I want to bring this website into a page:

4logowearables.com

Whats the best way to accomplish this?

I can do it with an iframe but each page is a different height and it doesn't work right.

Is there a better way?

Thx

Re: Bring a different website into a page

There is no easy way without (a LOT of ) coding as it requires a floating (dynamic) layout which can not be acheived in BV without code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Would this code go into an HTML BOX and placed in the page where I would want it to go?

How can I get such a code?

Would the site need to be in php to bring in this floating element?

Let me know if you can help.

Thx NavalDesign

Comment

No I'm afraid it is a bit more complicated, especially with images paths. Also for the dynamic (auto - expanding) template.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi NavalDesign,

It sounds like you can do this! How much would this cost me if you would be interested? Would I be able to implement it?

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
          X