Amazing and Awesome. It Works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing and Awesome. It Works.

Please check out my site. Give me some feedback on how I am doing. I have never done anything like this before and me being computer challenged.
    Http://vonnysparlor.com. Thanks to the great staff at BlueVoda for their help. My next challenge is the control panel. Its going to take me sometime to understand even with the tutorials lol.

Totally cool

Rocks! I'm new at this too, hope my first try is as good.
    www.assetravel.com

Comment

i'm new at this stuff also. your site is great! i'm trying to have a similar thing to your guest book to collect questions and email addy's how did you do this?

deano
      www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dean023
        i'm new at this stuff also. your site is great! i'm trying to have a similar thing to your guest book to collect questions and email addy's how did you do this?

deano
        yours does what mine does and opens a email to write into rather than send automatically. if i find out how to do it i'll let you know!
        www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

I found it for you.

Originally posted by dean023

deano
          Look at tutorial 14 and 15. It does explain how to do it. What I did was pause it each time it went to fast lol. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
          X