Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Credit Card Payment

Hello

I need help. I am trying to add the payment option of Credit Card on BlueVoda and i am unable to find how to do this. Please may someone tell me how to do this? I am trying to put Credit Card options as a payment method.

Thanks
    Stef

Re: Adding Credit Card Payment

PayPal will accept most credit cards, the customer doesn't need to have a PayPal account to pay for a purchase. You can configure this in your PayPal account. If you make it clear in your page (having some text in your page) it will be enough.

Otherwise you will need to get an SSL cerificate, a merchant account, and specific scripting that depends on the payment gateway you will be using. Although most gateways provide example coding, it will require particular effort (and at least some PHP programming knowledge) to implement this yourself.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X