Adding PlugIn - Error 404

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding PlugIn - Error 404

I created a miniwebsite http://www.dmcihomesandcondos.com/7$.html, the plugin in preview is working properly but after I published the error came. 404 plugin not found in the server.
    Please help me with this...
    Thank you very much!
    Arvin

Re: Adding PlugIn - Error 404

I can see your page just fine, http://www.dmcihomesandcondos.com/7$.html

However I am not sure what plugin you are mentioning.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks it's working now, no idea what happened....

Comment

Sir 1 more thing, how can I add a share botton in facebook for the same page? Really appreciate your help..
        Thanks and more power!
        Arvin

Comment

Hi Naval, In my webpage dmcihomesandcondos.com/7$.html the PlugIn is working in Firefox

but in IE the images are not appearing and in Chrome the message is in below. What will I do to work this things perfectly?

The requested URL /Plugin1 was not found on this server.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
          Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.dmcihomesandcondos.com Port 80

Please check my site...
          Many Thanks!
          Arvin

Comment

Sorry, I can't follow you. What do you mean by "plugin" ???
            What I'm I supposed to look at / for ?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X