Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking in text area

hey,

There is this very simple thing which I can not find out how to make it work:

I want to make a text area with a scrollbar with text in it which also have links. I can insert a textarea which has a scrollbar but I can not find how to make any links in the text. I can also insert a text where I can make links in but this does not have a scrollbar...

How can get this all together. I want to make this for example:

Selling points:

store 1
    adress
    email
    website

store 2
    adress
    email
    website

store 100
    adress
    email
    website

and so on and so on...

Can somebody help me? It should be very easy but I can not seem to find it out.

gr. nicole

Re: linking in text area

A text area is a form control so no links are allowed.

You can do the following very simple thing: create a page with only this text.
    Then, in the page where you want these selling points to appear, add an Iframe and link it to the page with the selling points text.
    Pay attention to the "target" of the links so they will open as you like.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your answer but when I want to insert a IFrame (this is an inlineframe tight?) it says:

Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.

How to solve this?

gr.

Comment

What browser do you have ??

There is no modern /since 5 years or so) browser that doesn't support I-frames. Unless your is confisured not to display them, which has nothing to do. You need to check if your browser supports I-frames and how you need to set it up in order to display them. By default all moder brosers display iframes.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X