Strange things happening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange things happening...

Hi all, my main domain is www.lerderderglandscapes.com. I have 2 add on domains www.mosaic-landscapes.com and www.macrangesbabs.com. All was going perfectly until I needed to update www.macrangesbabs.com. I have recently changed to Mozilla Firfox as my default browser and suspect this may be a contributing factor?

So, what has happened is that I couldn't publish the new www.macrangesbabs.com front page or calendar page (when I was looking at it through firefox anyway, then for some reason I opened Internet Explorer and found that www.mosaic-landsccapes.com is now coming up with the www.macrangesbabs.com frontpage! As you may have guessed these two sites are widely different to each other! The www.macrangesbabs.com website has the old (not updated) frontpage and the www.mosaic-landscapes.com has the updated frontpage.

I hope that wasn't too confusing (I am a little confused).

Re: Strange things happening...

You are likely forgetting to make corrections in the BlueVodaPublish Dialog ... and are publishing pages to the wrong site directory: make sure you properly "adjust" your directory path to reflect the proper Add-On Domain.
    For example, it is easy to Publish quickly without proeprly entering the specific directory before clicking through to the publishing process: you must enter the specific Domain each time ---
    public_html/macrangesbabs.com
    public_html/mosaic-landsacapes.com

You could have also accidentally "saved" updated pages to the wrong folder withihn your BV heirarchy folders ..... be sure you are not overwriting page files by not properly specifying the correct "add-on folder" when saving.

And, always refresh your browser after publishing to load the new page version.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X