This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page not showing online

I have named my pages correctly but I was just trying to publish my first page www.phillipsteinmetz.com but it isn't showing up. Says published but when I type it in it isn't online. Please help

Re: Page not showing online

Even though you purchased your domain from eNom through VodaHost, you still need to configure the DNS/Nameserver information so the Domain is directed to your hosting account.

Your DNS servers are ns5.vodahost.com and ns6.vodahost.com and needs to be configured according to this Tutorial.

* Your eNom Logon information is included in your Domain Purchase Confirmation eMail you originally received when you purchased it separately from your Hosting Account. If you need to be reminded, Contact VodaHost Domains Support via the link at the bottom of the Tutorial above.

It was good speaking with you! Hope all goes smooth from here on!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

enom

I went to the enom.com page as instructed in the tutorial to change the domain over to me but they show that it already is and that the problem is in BlueVoda. I am at a stand still and don't know what to do next my page is still not showing up online. Any help would be appreciated
        Thanks
        Misty
        www.phillipsteinmetz.com

Comment

It is not an issue with BlueVoda (the web builder tool), but with the association of your Domain with your VodaHost hosting account.

If in fact the proper DNS/Nameserver information is listed properly upon the domain's Manager Dashboard at eNom, you should as directed Contact VodaHost Support for assistance in troubleshooting why things are not correct for your account when making simple changes are routinely done for others. If the Nameserver info was properly entered, your hosting assigned IP would show up in any WHOIS Search, and currently there is no such designation assosciated for your domain visible: it is simply "in your VodaHost account" but not "pointed to a hosting account in particular."
          If this Domain is not the Primary for the hosting account and is instead an Add-On dDomain, be sure that you have in fact created an Add-On Domain in your hosting account cPanel.

You did purchase a Hosting Account from VodaHost, and not just a Domain, correct??? This is the only other reason why an IP would not be seen associated with your Domain .... you need a hosting account and an IP server address to publish your BlueVoda pages to, not just a Domain!
          You may have "Registered" with the VodaTalk Forums and purchased a Domain, but you need to purchase Hosting from VodaHost also in order to publish any pages created using BlueVoda.

Since we cannot actually look over your shoulder as you view the eNom Domain Manger to confirm settings or to see each step you took or missed, there is nothing more anyone can do for you in the Forums other than to provide you with the methods and resources that perform perfectly in all other instances.

This has been somewhat of an ongoing issue, as seen here, and seems unusual that it has not been resolved.

Again, Contact VodaHost Support to have them do what is required to get you up and running.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X