X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encrypt Web Pro 3.2

This program is described by the seller as follows:

Encrypt Web Pro is a software tool to protect your web pages. It encrypts your e-mail addresses, script code, links, text, graphics, or all HTML source code to make them unreadable but work normally in Web browsers. Thus others can't extract your e-mail addresses, steal your script code and steal unique Web design.

Do we, VodaHost people, need some kind of additional protection for our sites like this (assuming that this software works OK)? Please comment.

German

www-alfil-sa.com
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Re: Encrypt Web Pro 3.2

There is no obvious need nor recommendation to use this or any other additional software tool --- it is strictly your personal option and your money (it has a 30-day trial, and then costs $30). I personally would do as much research on this tool (or any other) before applying it to any website, just to be sure should you ever need to "restore" your site to normal is easy or even possible, and read any customer reviews to determine the overall picture.

For instance, I find it interesting that there are more than 20x the sources for the "crack code" than there are sources to download the program! SO ... how effective is it after all???

These kinds of tools don't interest me personally, and I doubt there is any real need for personal (or smaller business) sites to think they need to over-protect something that is really all not that important in the scheme of things anyway ....

PS: You can download it here
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Encrypt Web Pro 3.2

Thanks, Vasili, for your explanation and insight.
      You make some really good points for me to ponder further. I appreciate it much ... again!
      German
      ---
      www.alfil-sa.com
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
      X