This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't PUBLISH to Internet

I am creating my pages using BlueVoda - the only fancy thing I have is a "guest book," and it's a BlueVoda guest book.
    I opened them one at a time.
    Made the changes.
    Saved the changes.
    Published the changes.
    - - All appeared to have been accomplished wonderfully.

I go to the WEB - NO NEW PAGES?

I checked my account - no suspension notices.

I sent in 4 trouble tickets - no answers yet.

I'm dieing. I need to get my website up and running / fixed ASAP.
    I'm a small business and this is killing me! ! ! !

website is soundwayconsulting.com
    Last edited by FitBells; 05-14-2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Can't PUBLISH to Internet

Check your email Inbox (and Junkmail, in case it was inadvertantly filtered) for the last week .... you may have overlooked a notice regarding Server Upgrades and new IP's being assigned. You may be publishing 'blind' to an "old" server that no longer displays online.

You should always remember to visit the NEWS FORUM here in VodaTalk upon each Logon, just to see if there is anything pertaining to you, your account, or any other item of General Interest as a VodaHost client.

Often this is where you will find current Server Upgrade Notifications, see new IP addresses, and download a copy of BlueVoda with all the new IP Lists so you can publish without any problems.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The server is correct. It was publishing fine up until I added about 1/2 of the sites (main sites and child sites).

I'm not sure when it all went crazy. Might have been around the time I tried to add the guest book, but I can't be sure.

NOPE, no emails in spam or any other misc folder I can think of.

Very frustrating.

Why doesn't VodaHost have live chat?

Comment

I checked the News Forum and didn't find anything. This is very frustrating. I am at a standstill.

Still no response from VodaHost helpdesk. BE PATIENT! It's the weekend, and there are many clients to serve with a smaller weekend staff, all just as anxious as you are to get moving forward ...

Comment

Working...
        X