This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Button on Form

Has anyones submit button stopped working? Worked fine for years and just quit sending me the information to my email last week.
    Tried starting a whole new form and still wont work. Any suggestions?

Re: Submit button on form

Originally posted by mariah777 View Post
    Has anyones submit button stopped working? Worked fine for years and just quit sending me the information to my email last week.
    Tried starting a whole new form and still wont work. Any suggestions?
    >> How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please Help with my form

Please dont delete this post as I have to figure out the answer!
      For 2 weeks now since the upgrade when you click on the submit button of my form I DO NOT get the email with the information.
      I have submitted tickets and they have not helped.

I am lost here on what to do..I have tried to do another form and it still dont work. My email servers are ******* and i have talked to them and they said it is 100% not on their side.

I have had this same form up for several years and no problems, until 2 weeks ago.

Please please someone help!

Comment

Re: Submit button on form

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Without following Forum Rules (which do not allow creating duplicate threads) or Protocols (which state you are expected to not only provide a URL to the website in question, and which outline the manner to describe your issues properly - not as general "comments"), there is little anyone can do to attempt to provide you with a cognizant answer or solution!

Why not simply provide the required information so things can move forward??

* Has your hosting account been migrated to a new server? This may simply be a matter of your website losing an association, or style, during the update, which must be re-published --- and re-published to the correct IP account and not to the old one!

Comment

Re: Submit Button on Form

As previously stated, I have had this form on my website for 3 years now and all has worked fine. Since I did the "server upgrade" a couple weeks ago, the form will not send an email to me with my customers information.

I have exhausted every option I can to try and resolve this issue, and nothing has worked yet. I've sent numerous support tickets in, only to get answers like "Looks like it's working, try it now", or it has to do with the email server blocking it. I've called them and it is not a problem on their side.

I need to get this problem fixed asap, as I am losing customers over it.

You can find the form here:

Thanks for your help.

Charlie T.

Comment

Hi Charlie T

I visited the page for the form. I did not fill any field but directly clicked on the Submit button. This action opened the page

Are you sure the link(s) is(are) correct?

German

We are a premiere pond and waterfall installer in Oregon’s Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. With Willamette Waterscapes, you can be assured your water feature will be of the highest quality.
            German
            www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Re-create your Form with the newer tools, and be sure to properly configure it without additional "actions" according to this Tutorial.

Take a few minutes to just fix it yourself and have everything back to normal!

Comment

Working...
              X