Paypal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal question

I'm falling into an issue with Pay Pal and have yet to find any answers. It has been impossible to find any information on the site for the following reasons:
    1) I do not want to use Pay Pal shopping cart. 2) I have spent more than an hour seeking through the help files looking for what I need in coding and it is not found. 3) My client has requested to allow end users to express check out if they choose.

Hence, this is used as a marketing and advertising tactic to build local business within the area. =)

As a programmer it is getting very frustrating to locate these sort of answers. I have not set up a shopping cart in a long time so I am a bit rusty however I do know the basics. Where I am slightly off kilter is in setting up the options (i.e. order an item option - select size and color) area and how everything works together. This is an area I would like to see an actual HTML or <form> type of code sample.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback that can actually help me on obtaining an answer to this question that I have yet to locate.
    Last edited by apageor2; 05-31-2011, 12:16 AM. Reason: notification
Working...
X