This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index

Hi, I have read your post re index and cpanel. However my index page ,created in BlueVoda, has a capital 'I'. OK I see that error but when I go to publish it and change it to 'index' it wants to save it as a .bvp file. If I go to 'All Files *.*' and try to save it as index it says index.bvp already exists. If I try to delete Index.bvp it says I can't do that because it is open in BlueVoda........what am I missing here please.

Re: index

First, you should probably review the basics of using BlueVoda properly, and the best way to do that is watching the video Tutorials one by one in the order they are presented in the Tutorial Library .... it is not enough to read posts in the Forum to understand how to use the BlueVoda Web Builder properly and to great accomplishment!

And, we can only assume that you do in fact already have a hosting account with VodaHost, correct? BlueVoda created pages can only be published to a VodaHost server ..... a HTML generator, BlueVoda encrypts pages only to be un-encrypted during the publishing process upon an assigned VodaHost server. And, you never PUBLISH a BlueVoda created web page by any other manner than by using either the Publish Icon in the Toolbar, or by the Toolbar Command: you do not use any method involving cPanel, FTP, etc.
    HOW TO PUBLISH BLUE VODA PAGES

Saving the properly Named and Titled pages you create must be done to a folder you name within BlueVoda itself ... there is no other way. And, to publish these pages, it must be done according to the Tutorials and to a VodaHost server only ... there is no other way.
    HOW TO NAME & SAVE A BLUE VODA PAGE

Maybe this helps clarify things for you, and sets you back on track. And don't forget about the Tutorials ....

BLUE VODA TUTORIAL LIBRARY
    Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: index

I have viewed all of the tutorials, however there is a lot to take in when you get started as this is totally different to the way I have published my website previously. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X