X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page titles (text) not lining up when viewing from smaller screen pc's

hello,

I have noticed when I view my website from a smartphone or a smaller screen pc, that my titles on my webpages are not lined up anymore. my domain name is www.blazingfireinternationalministries.com . It is fine on my home computer, but when I view from certain other computers, it doesnt line up properly. How do I fix this? The images and pictures are fine and everything else is too, except the titles. It seems like there should be a way to format the text for all types of computers. I've never seen another website do this.

Re: page titles (text) not lining up when viewing from smaller screen pc's

First you should adjust your page width to no more than 985 pixels wide maximum for your Main website, as this it the universal that is still in effect. In this way, more browsers will not make auto-adjustments to attempt to render a display.

Secondly, this makes further proof to the typical advice we constantly offer, that being to use serveral browsers (and nowadays, several devices) to "proof" your page design to make adjustments yourself to alleviate any improper positioning that may contribute to a less than desirable display.

When it comes to using different devices (computer vs. cell phone) there are different rules that usually apply, along with the importance of being mindful that not everyone yet has a 4G, enhanced Droid, or newer BBerry that displays websites fully without abbreviation or substitution: the need to follow MOBI stanards is still very real if you are trying to render a "universal" web design. Standard page width for a MOBI site is 300 pixels wide and no more!

You might invest the effort to create a MOBI site along the same design lines as your Main site for the time being ...

Create MOBI Webs With Blue Voda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X