I.P.H.O.N.E compatible page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.P.H.O.N.E compatible page

I want to create an i p h o ne compatible page to make it easier to the ****** users, heres an example of what im talking.
    [url]http://www.ambienta.com.mx/(I.phone without dot)
    I tried to make a shorter page but it doesnt work i suppouse theres a code or somthing.

Re: I.P.H.O.N.E compatible page

There is nothing special about the "old style" MOBI site you refer to other than the width, which was kept smaller so it would display full-size on a phone display without becoming too small to read easily, and the fact it is using static images and text links (also an "Old Style" prerequisite).

Now that i.Phone and Droid both display websites in real-time formatting (including Flash), the only issue remaining is whether you want to take the extra time to specifically create a MOBI site that compensates for the size of the display .... to "abbreviate" your site design to incorporate a narrower design so it does not need to be enlarged extremely (which makes it a pain just to navigate) just to be read or seen.

If you go ahead and make a specific MOBI site (which as mentioned, can incorporate Flash or any other element nowadays), you will simply want to keep your "pages" no wider than 300 pixels, and as "long" as you need them to be, since scrolling downward is not a big deal when using a device.

Keep your original website design for your "regular" visitors, and simply install the DnD script (Detect and Direct) to identify those visitors using a phone to then automatically re-direct them to your specially designed MOBI site.

Find out more in this thread > Create MOBI Webs With Blue Voda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X