Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passwords, forms, and more complications

Hi

I want to have it so that I can sign up members with a user name and password. I then want them to be able to create their own links on their unique pages on the site.

For example user name vodahost sets up account and signs in with user name and password. Once logged in they create the text "vodahost" and make it so that it links to http://www.vodahost.com.
    No one else can see this members section and links.

I can password protect a directory, but I dont know how to have it so that each member has their own unique section which they can modify.

To make it harder can this be done automatically?

I hope this makes sense it's late. Please if anyone can help with any part of the process it would be appreciated, I think there are a few steps involved.

Re: Passwords, forms, and more complications

Making password protected areas is simple. Making user editable pages, requires (i think) a database with cells for all the elements that will be editable, and a php script to allow users to retreive and edit their own info, and then save it again. The presentation page itself (i mean the personal page of the user) has to be php or javascript based to be able to "read" the database content and display it in a html page.
    Rather complicated if you don't have the knowledge to do it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I thought so. Is it possible through voda bids, ie what would I request. I really want to do this but I dont have any idea where to start.

Comment

Hi, im just maing a website at the momment with bluevoda. i was wondering if thier was a script u knew of that allows to make it so people have to register with you and create an acount. please reply soon.

Smitz

Comment

Working...
        X