Email Form Problems ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Form Problems ...

I have read forum for all posts and followed your advice.

account website is www.grandmasimpsonkitchen.com

webmail account is contact@grandmasimpson.com

form wizard for collecting email account. In form wizard to contact me I have tried to enter my personal email address from gmail. I have found in my web mail box that gmail is not allowing me to receive these messages from the server.

I went back into the form wizard again property and changed the emal address to contact@grandmasimpsonkitchen.com.

I have checked and tested this form many times and I never receive an email when the form is submitted.

I know the form is working correctly on the success and error pages they are coming up when I submit the form

I have reconfigured the form wizard many time and uploaded it time and time again checking the email address and it is coming up right.

I know when i tried to use my gmail account the gmail server sent back a message to my webmail as mail was non deliverable due to protecting me from spam from this server.

How and what email address can I use in this field to be notified of when a person submits a form or should I say email to me.

Thank you so much for your help. I did read all forum post and tried all suggestions offered in the post but still can not get a mail message sent to me when someone signs up for the form I have created.

Re: Fprm Configuration Problem

This is a Gmail issue .... if your email is being filtered, it needs be Whitelisted, and to do this, you must work between Gmail and VodaHost Support to follow the prescribed processes. Gmail is notorious for Blacklisting websites without warning or seeming cause and thus snarling email ... your email will also be banned if in the body of the message there is a link to such a site or an entity as well.

There is nothing anyone in the Forums can do for you ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Email Form Problems ...

Thank you for your quick replay. Is it possible to send the notifications to my contact@grandmasimpsonkitchen.com or my mail@grandmasimpson.com. I was finally able to get the .cvs file working by reading a lot of posts here. I found out I had to load it to my public_html folder and when I configured the file name only point to the .cvs file and it will write to this one. I found it is working by sending some test email address to there.

Is there any other way to get mail notification. I do have other email account and they are with a .mail.pf which is a French Polynesia mail service where I live.

I did try this email address in the contact form and did not seem to get any emails from this account either. I did not even get back an error message this time when I tried to send it to this account.

thank you

Comment

Re: Email Form Problems ...

OK thanks for all. I finally tried a yahoo account and set one up and configured it. I then added this to the form wizard as my email address and now the emails will go to the yahoo account I just created but will not go to my mail.pf account or my gmail account. so this must be hosting problems with these accounts as you indicated to me earlier.

Thank you so much and I have resolved this issue now by installing yahoo and also configuring the .cvs file to work with this.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X