Menu Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Buttons

Sliding Menu or Tree Menus would be nice, would save the hassle looking for them or trying to work out java :(
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Hear Hear! Have been trying to add a menu from another site but it's a real hassle. Any plans for this?
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Yes, we are working on it.
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Updating Navigation Bars

Hello, Here's a wish! Each time a set of nav bars are updated, i.e. a new button added, you must copy and paste that set to each of the pages inividually. It would be great if there was some way to make the one update, select the pages from a menu that have the previous version of the nav buttons, select the pages you want updated, and click, whoosh, bang! All pages would be updated at one time! Being that I am not a programmer, I have no idea what the limitations are, I just expect you to do it! (Kidding!) What do you think?
        Sincerely, Farmboyzim
        www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
        Sincerely,
        Farmboyzim
        www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Would be a great addition. I get tired of spending 30 min everytime I add a new button. I have to manually add each one to each page.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

It's not asd easy as you might think, this will take a lot of time to implement.
            Future versions of BlueVoda (planned for version 8.0) will have multiply page management, so you can manage complete websites instead of just pages.

But of course these things take (lots of) time, so it may take a few months before you will see this feature.
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
            X