Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact page error not sending

Hi everyone!

My contact page is http://www.antonymquestion.com/contact-us.php. I used the form wizard in bv and have a success and error page. I type in the fields of the contact page and hit submit, it goes to my error page and does not send me the email.

Thank you in advance for help.
    JAACINC
    Father and Entrepreneur!
    AntonymQuestion.com

Re: contact page error not sending

Make sure you have properly configured both the email address the Form is to be sent to (hopefully, to a properly configured and tested email address) as well as the proper page links and extensions in Page Properties ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am using yahoo.com as my mail account. I have the email as my yahoo, the subject filled in,the success url http://www.antonymquestion.com/success.html and the error url http://www.antonymquestion.com/error.html and I checked Use built-in PHP.

I could not find this thread so i posted another one. I built a new contact page to replace the old one, now I can not get the new one to replace the old one. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.
      JAACINC
      Father and Entrepreneur!
      AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

You are improperly using an iFrame.
        The FORM must be on the page itself, written into the page code, and not presented using iFrames.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Can you please tell me what that means? What can I do to fix it?
          JAACINC
          Father and Entrepreneur!
          AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

Please set the encoding type to "multipart / form - data
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did and thank you. I just tested it and it still went to my error page. This is stressing me out. What can I do next, sir?
              JAACINC
              Father and Entrepreneur!
              AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

What's the error message ?

To see what the error is, you must add, in your error page, the text :

##error##

It will be replaced by the actual error so we can see what it is.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm sorry, where do I put ##error##?
                  JAACINC
                  Father and Entrepreneur!
                  AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

Put it as text, anywhere in your error page, and publish the page again.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I just click on text in bv, typed in ##error## and dragged it to the bottom of page? Is that right? I just published it.
                      JAACINC
                      Father and Entrepreneur!
                      AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

I dont think I did it right?
                        JAACINC
                        Father and Entrepreneur!
                        AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

Can you please help me to understand what I can do to help you help me? Thank you.
                          JAACINC
                          Father and Entrepreneur!
                          AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

Your form seems working. I submitted and got through to the "thankyou" page

Please confirm that you have received my test submission.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Wow and I got your email????? I went back and did it on two diff. computers and got my error page??? Makes no sense? Do you have any other ideas sir? This is really stressing me out....

Again...Thank you for your continuing help.
                              JAACINC
                              Father and Entrepreneur!
                              AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

Working...
                              X