This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting another domain as primary

I resolved all my domains to another hosts servers in order to clear my Vodahost account (but not terminate it).

I'm trying to resolve another domain to my Vodahost account (as the only one on there) now and want to know if there are any potential issues..

I've registered the domain and have modified the nameservers with the registrar to Voda4 (which is, afaik, where I'm at). Did that yesterday afternoon and it's currently taking longer than I've ever waited before (although, I do know it can take up to 48hours)

Is there anything else I need to do?

Cheers..
    www.american-bulldog.co.uk

Re: Getting another domain as primary

To change which domain is the primary one you have to ask vodahost to change it for you. (I believe there is a fee)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Ok thanks... guess it'll be raise a ticket time then ;)

Comment

If you want this new domain to be the main domain associated with your vodahost account, you should do as Watdaflip suggested. However, if you have pointed the new domain to the vodahost servers, you also can add this new domain as addondomain in your CP and it will have the same effect
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Done that for the time being, see how things go....

Cheers :)

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X