Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Images,Stat Counter & Text ALL OVER the place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images,Stat Counter & Text ALL OVER the place?

This will make me have grey Hair! HaHa

Question: Why does the Successfully Published page, when viewed on IE, Netscape8, Opera, show a Page Heigth of 1500, instead of 1065 (as per the properties setting), and Images, stat Counter, and and some Text All over the Page, especially at the Bottom of the Page?
    When i "mouse over" the blannk white section, i find the stat counter, and a IE Pop-Up "Visual Runtime Library, Runtime Error, R6025?
    I have Deleted the file from Public_html, Re-published, several times, and when i put "Certain Images ion the Page, and republish, it is the same thing?

I save and than Lock all , before i Publish! What am i doing wrong?

Your Thoughts , Please!

Jim

Re: Images,Stat Counter & Text ALL OVER the place?

Do you have any tables on the page? If so, you can't put something "free-standing" next to it - it will move to below it when previewed or published.

Just a thought.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

No. I did not use any tables. It is only on 2 of the 18 Pgs that i Published.

I also have a time getting ALL of the Images and banners to show up whether in IE, Netscape8, on my Computer. I have cleaned the Cache, used washer, Reloanded, it is falat frustrating. HaHA, Oh Well, al in a days work, right?

Comment

Please provide some link so we can check also. Maybe you have added some code in your page?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Giorgio;
          http://www.jfkeeferassociates.com/triple_net8.html
          http://www.jfkeeferassociates.com/contact_form10.html

URL http://www,jfkeeferassociates.com

Comment

Girogio:

They are especially noticable in IE! with the long Page, and Stat Counter at the bottom!n I removed some of the images, and re-published before. I hav
            removed the images , but i will add them and re-publish.

Comment

http://www.jfkeeferassociates.com

Correction on URl.

Comment

I think that your problems are due to those pieces of external code that you have implementd in your pages. I think that you should first take off all this code and see if your page is fixed, then start to add one at a time and test, until you find out where is the problem
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I removed the HTMl one at a time, and Then added it back. It works great.
                  Not sure, just what the problem was!!

Thanks for your Help.
                  Jim

Comment

Working...
                  X