• smart people needed here

cant figure out why i have a directory on my home page
    goto www.onlinethrifties.com then you will see what i mean
    now the smart peson can click on softbizscriptnew on my main page
    and tell me what i am doing wrong please help

thanks for your wisdom darren d.
    I really hate clowns

Re: smart people needed here

You have a directory because your main page should be saved and published as index - no more and no less.

On the other, you have a problem with at least one database. Hang tight and someone who understands the errors better than I do will be able to help.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

shoud i change public_html to index_html then?
      I really hate clowns

Comment

No! LOL Just save your main page as index and publish it to your public_html folder.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

you need to create a page called index and then publish to public_html
          Nyoman

Comment

sorry race i didn't see you
            Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
              sorry race i didn't see you
              No worries, Nyoman. Two answers are better than none.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

apaently im an idiot should that be index or index_html or index.html
                or ??? i feel quite lame right now plz help
                I really hate clowns

Comment

if you are using Bluevoda save your page as index then when you publish the html extension will be added automatically. so just save your page as index without anythingelse
                  Nyoman

Comment

seem like that you want to install b2bsoftbiz script in your root directory right? if yes you need to upload all the file of that script to your public_html and then follow next instuction which is come with the script
                    Nyoman

Comment

the script is in bluevoda in blueftp listed as index in public_html still no love from it do they make a slow torture device i can use on it?
                      I really hate clowns

Comment

you need to upload all the file direct to public_html ,don't be confuse, what you are doing now that you upload all the file to the folder called index, that is not correct. first you need to open in your local computer the folder of that script, you will see many file such as php.file, images etc and then you upload it one by one to public_html or you can upload all in once by selecting all file and upload to public_html
                        Nyoman

Comment

Please click the below to learn how to name your pages...

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...amingpages.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok i watched most of the vid's already i have a script that i bought
                            i have set the passwords how can i get that entire script onto my
                            blue voda web builder page index everthing i try doesnt work for me

thanks guys/gals?
                            I really hate clowns

Comment

Scripts ARE NOT to get inside your index page. You must upload the script to your site. i reccomend that you DO NOT install it in the root directory (public_html) but create a separate directory in your site, called f.e. "softbiz" and then install the script there. These scripts USUALLY but not always have their own initial page, which is USUALLY called "index.php". To link your Bluevoda index page to the script index.php page, just create a link to your BV index page, that will get your visitors to the initial page of the script. The link should be like this: http://www.yourdomain.com/softbiz/ if you install the script in the "softbiz" folder. If you install it in your root directory, the link from your home page to the script will look like www.yourdomain.com/index.php

Of course, these are guesses, since i cannot be sure that your script has indeed it's first page called "index.php". But 99% i'm correct
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X