Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a border, how to add fcolour?

Hi,
    I am a newbie here and am working on a website that has a narrow border down the left side and the rest of it is white. I'd like to change the white portion to a colour, to dress it up. I cant figure out how to do that. I've been reading and asking for help but so far nobody has come up with the answer! The border code is done in a table and the background is <body background="whatever.gif"> Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks
    Funkynassau

Re: Have a border, how to add fcolour?

Seems that you want to use an image as background. It also seems that you are using a piece of code that you have found somewhere. ok. just change the "whatever.gif" in your code, with the actual name of the image file that you want to use as background. If for example you have a picture file on your computer named "ontario_lake.gif" just put this in your code. On the other hand, if you use BlueVoda and just want to add a color or an image as background, just go in Page Properties, click on Background, and set your background colour or image from there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X