Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message? help please

Hi,

When uploading new pages with the publishing tool, it takes ages without progressing and sometimes ends with the error message:

Internet Exception Error 12003
    Details:
    An internal error has occured.
    226 Transfer Complete
    200 Type set to I

I have downloaded the latest version of BV, but this still happens.
    I have also tries to upload via the FTP manager (dragging the file from the left pane to the right), but insted of publishing the changes to the page it deleted the page altogether!!

I have had my website for 4 years and this is the first time I have had this problem. I have a fast-speed internet, both upload and download.

Advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Error message? help please

It's possible you have been moved to a new faster server and you are trying to publish to your old one. Go to "News and Updates" section to check. If you don't know what server you were on you will need to put in a Support Ticket for help.

Comment

Page names and Titles must be in English, as well as any Commands or Directories.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Page names and Titles must be in English, as well as any Commands or Directories.
        yes, they are.

:Paulk2, it seems i missed that important update!
        i will submit a ticket - thanx!

Comment

BTW, error messages do not ALWAYS say what they mean. I had an Error 12029, which according to the posts means a Firewall or Virus protection issue. That is incorrect, mine was because I was posting to the wrong IP address. Trying to find the link between the Namerserver on your profile and the IP server you should post to is another whole issue on its own.

Comment

Working...
          X