Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Page By E-mail

Hi Guys,

I want my site visitors to send the page content to their friends.

How do I make the text link on my page send the page content to somebody else's e-mail address in that way.

John M

Decide, what it is your dream. Then do the things that bring you closer to it every day.

Re: Send Page By E-mail

There is no way to send the page content through email. What you can do is to have a "Tell a Friend" button in your page, so they can email to their friend the link to your page. Try it here: Tell A Friend Script
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thanks for this guidance, it looks like it is exactly what I need.
      I will start the process straight away.

John M
      Decide, what it is your dream. Then do the things that bring you closer to it every day.

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

I have placed the form on one of the site pages, and made changes to the fields. I have uploaded the four files into the file manager.

On testing the form I get the following error message:

"Message was not sent"
        'Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: data_not_accepted"

I must have made an error somewhere.

The modified script is:
        <FORM name="tellafriend1" method="POST" action="tellafriend.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">
        <INPUT type="hidden" name="subject" value="Message from your friend">
        <INPUT type="hidden" name="message" value="I found this on the internet, I think it is usefull. click on http://www.cashatpgn.com/Athletes.html">
        <INPUT type="hidden" name="youremail" value="">
        <BUTTON type="submit" name="submit" value="submit" style="position:absolute;left:198px;top:136px;widt h:92px;height:21px;border:1px #C0C0C0 solid;z-index:9;;=background-color:#000080"><P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:9pt" color="#FFFFFF" face="Arial"><B><I>Tell A Friend!</I></B></FONT></P></BUTTON>
        <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:73px;width :152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:10" size="19" name="friendname" value="">
        <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:104px;widt h:152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:11" size="19" name="email" value="">
        <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:43px;width :152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:12" size="19" name="name" value="">
        <DIV style="position:absolute;left:6px;top:9px;width:29 0px;height:19px;z-index:13" align="left">
        <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>Help somebody .. send this to a friend</B></FONT>
        </DIV>
        <DIV style="position:absolute;left:49px;top:45px;width: 87px;height:16px;z-index:14" align="left">
        <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your&nbsp; Name :</I></FONT>
        </DIV>
        <DIV style="position:absolute;left:10px;top:75px;width: 122px;height:16px;z-index:15" align="left">
        <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your Friend's Name :</I></FONT>
        </DIV>
        <DIV style="position:absolute;left:11px;top:108px;width :126px;height:16px;z-index:16" align="left">
        <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your Friend's email :</I></FONT>
        </DIV>
        <BUTTON type="reset" name="Reset" value="Reset" style="position:absolute;left:5px;top:136px;width: 92px;height:21px;border:1px #C0C0C0 solid;z-index:17;;=background-color:#000080"><P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:9pt" color="#FFFFFF" face="Arial"><B><I>Reset</I></B></FONT></P></BUTTON>

</FORM>

Can you spot where I went wrong?

John M

Comment

Originally posted by John Morley
          Hi Navaldesign,

I have placed the form on one of the site pages, and made changes to the fields. I have uploaded the four files into the file manager.

On testing the form I get the following error message:

"Message was not sent"
          'Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: data_not_accepted"

I must have made an error somewhere.

The modified script is:
          <FORM name="tellafriend1" method="POST" action="tellafriend.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">
          <INPUT type="hidden" name="subject" value="Message from your friend">
          <INPUT type="hidden" name="message" value="I found this on the internet, I think it is usefull. click on http://www.cashatpgn.com/Athletes.html">
          <INPUT type="hidden" name="youremail" value="put your email address here">
          <BUTTON type="submit" name="submit" value="submit" style="position:absolute;left:198px;top:136px;widt h:92px;height:21px;border:1px #C0C0C0 solid;z-index:9;;=background-color:#000080"><P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:9pt" color="#FFFFFF" face="Arial"><B><I>Tell A Friend!</I></B></FONT></P></BUTTON>
          <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:73px;width :152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:10" size="19" name="friendname" value="">
          <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:104px;widt h:152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:11" size="19" name="email" value="">
          <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:138px;top:43px;width :152px;background-color:#F9E3EF;z-index:12" size="19" name="name" value="">
          <DIV style="position:absolute;left:6px;top:9px;width:29 0px;height:19px;z-index:13" align="left">
          <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>Help somebody .. send this to a friend</B></FONT>
          </DIV>
          <DIV style="position:absolute;left:49px;top:45px;width: 87px;height:16px;z-index:14" align="left">
          <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your&nbsp; Name :</I></FONT>
          </DIV>
          <DIV style="position:absolute;left:10px;top:75px;width: 122px;height:16px;z-index:15" align="left">
          <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your Friend's Name :</I></FONT>
          </DIV>
          <DIV style="position:absolute;left:11px;top:108px;width :126px;height:16px;z-index:16" align="left">
          <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><I>Your Friend's email :</I></FONT>
          </DIV>
          <BUTTON type="reset" name="Reset" value="Reset" style="position:absolute;left:5px;top:136px;width: 92px;height:21px;border:1px #C0C0C0 solid;z-index:17;;=background-color:#000080"><P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:9pt" color="#FFFFFF" face="Arial"><B><I>Reset</I></B></FONT></P></BUTTON>

</FORM>

Can you spot where I went wrong?

John M

The problem is not on the visual part. This is not even a script, it is a simple form in BlueVoda format, and you should modify it by putting in the same page all your site visual elements, like header, footer, menubar etc. You only have one error here, you have not put your email address in the hidden field. Did you upload the two classes on the server? And of course, did you do the changes to the script?
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thanks for your guidance, the test page came through to my e-mail with the link and the messsage.
            However, when I hit the "tell a friend" button on the form an error message was shown.
            It said
            "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/cash/public_html/tellafriend.php: in /home2/cash/public_html/tellafriend.php on line 43
            >
            Despite this message, the operation did work OK.

Do you know what might have caused the error message?

John M

Comment

Did you mix the script with some html code ? how did you upload it on the server? It has to be uploaded by itself, not using the BV .php extension method. In my script, there are only 39 lines, including the blank ones, so you must have in some way added something. That's why i suppose that you have uploaded the script pasting it in a BV page, setting the extension in .php and then publishing.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
                You are right, I pasted the script into a BV page and published the page.
                I will try again with another page by uploading the script file from the control panel "upload" procedure.

Regards, John M

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Oops, seem to have botched the process somewhere. Right now none of the actions work properly. I think I will have to clear my head, clear the pages, and start again.

Regards, John M

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thanks for all your help so far, things are definitely coming right.

A problem on one of my pages is as follows:

On my page "Nutrients for Cholesterol.bvp" there is a Form called "cholesterolinquiry".

The Form returns a php page called "Cholesterolprogram.php"

When the php page appears on the screen it contains some visible computer language symbols in addition to the desired content.

What do you suggest?

Regards,

John M

Comment

Post the code here so i can have a look
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thanks for your response. Here is the page "cholesterolprogram.php"

John M

ÐÏࡱá >  þÿ    þÿÿÿ þÿÿÿ  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿR o o t E n t r y   ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ €ïcºükÆþÿÿÿ C o n t e n t s  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ  ! ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ þÿÿÿýÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ          ! " # $ % þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿR o o t E n t r y   ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ `
                        újükÆþÿÿÿ C o n t e n t s  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ  ! ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿýÿÿÿ   

þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ CBlueVodaDoc
                        !BlueVoda! bodybuildprogram.phpÿÿÿ ÿ € € m  Arial
                        ÿs<?PHP
                        $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
                        $mailto = "health@pgn.co.za";
                        $mailsubj = "cholesterolinquiry";
                        $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
                        reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
                        $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form:\n";
                        while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
                        {
                        $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
                        }
                        mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
                        ?>
                         ÿÿ CWebShape ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ  ´ ¹ ÿÿÿ   bv01031.gif ÀÀÀ ÿÿÿ   € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ¤ ® V ÿÿÿ   bv01032.gif ÀÀÀ ÿÿÿ   ÿÿ  CWebText ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ¨ ™ ÿÿÿ    ÿÉ<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:24pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>INTERNATIONAL LAUNCH GROUP<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial">A division of Personal Growth Networks</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:24pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><BR>
                        <B><BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:18pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial">Thank you for your Cholesterol Nutrition inquiry.<BR>
                        Please read the following important message.</FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ½ ¥ [ ÿÿÿ    ÿô<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT FOR PROCESSING:<BR>
                        <BR>
                        Personalized information will be sent to you after processing.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B> <BR>
                        Reports and testimonials from similar people will be sent to you, together with a recommended programme for you to start with. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B><BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><B>For your security, payment for your programme is made directly to the National distribution centre in your OWN COUNTRY, in your LOCAL national currency. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        An &quot;Order Form&quot; and Instructions for placing your final order with the National Distribution Centre in YOUR OWN COUNTRY will be sent to you after processing. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        Payment instructions for placing your final order with the National Distribution Centre in YOUR OWN COUNTRY will shown on the above mentioned form. <BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B> </B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿî S · j ÿÿÿ    ‚<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:14pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./index.html">Back to Home Page</A></U></I></B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ$  ™ « ÿÿÿ    ÿ²<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:18pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>This website is a resource centre for YOU to use.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B><BR>
                        Look over ALL the content in detail and become familiar with all the information.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        The content will be upgraded from time to time as beneficial information becomes available from the company research scientists.<BR>
                        </B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ Ý ¿ A ÿÿÿ   ÿÛ<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:16pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>Print some health information whilst waiting for your request.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:14pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><BR>
                        </U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./PH Balancing.html">Balance your body PH</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">............. .........PH balancing is the first step to general good health<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nutritional Balancing.html">Nutritional Balancing</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ........................ Information and guidlines for basic nutritional balancing. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./TARGETED NUTRITION GUIDE.html">Specialized Nutrition</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">................ ..........Targeted nutrition for people with nutrient dysfunction.</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nitric Oxide.html">Nitric Oxide</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> .......................................... Important information about Nitric Oxide and health.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./reports.html">Nitric Oxide - Special Reports</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..........Independent scientific reports about nitric oxide.</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><BR>
                        <BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Blood Pressure.html">Nutrients for Blood Pressure</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..........Health information and product results.<BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Arthritis.html">Nutrients for Arthritis</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ........................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Digestion .html">Nutrients for Your Digestion</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ............Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Cancer.html">Nutrients for Cancer</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">........................ Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nutrients for Cholesterol.html">Nutrients for Cholesterol</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrition for Diabetes.html">Nutrients for Diabetes</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> .......................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrition for your Heart.html">Nutrients for Your Heart</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Body Building.html">Nutrients for Body Building</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..............How to build muscle and increase lean body mass.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Food Chart.html">Food Mixing Chart</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ............................. How to mix food types for optimum nutritional benefit.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Changing YOUR Future.html">Changing your future</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....................... Important facts about the Company and the systems.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Business Plan.html">Business Plan for Bank Finance</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....Profits and 'Asset-Base' income from historical statistics.<BR>
                        </FONT> ÔÐÈ €€€ ÿÿÿ ÔÐÈ @@@ ÔÐÈ php ÿÿÿÿÿ
                        ISO-8859-1 ÿÿ CBlueVodaDoc
                        !BlueVoda! bodybuildprogram.phpÿÿÿ ÿ € € m  Arial
                        ÿs<?PHP
                        $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
                        $mailto = "health@pgn.co.za";
                        $mailsubj = "bodybuildinquiry";
                        $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
                        reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
                        $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form:\n";
                        while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
                        {
                        $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
                        }
                        mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
                        ?>
                         ÿÿ CWebShape ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ  ´ ¹ ÿÿÿ   bv01031.gif ÀÀÀ ÿÿÿ   € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ¤ ® V ÿÿÿ   bv01032.gif ÀÀÀ ÿÿÿ   ÿÿ  CWebText ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ¨ ™ ÿÿÿ    ÿÉ<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:24pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>INTERNATIONAL LAUNCH GROUP<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial">A division of Personal Growth Networks</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:24pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><BR>
                        <B><BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:18pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial">Thank you for your Body Building Nutrition inquiry.<BR>
                        Please read the following important message.</FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ½ ¥ [ ÿÿÿ    ÿô<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT FOR PROCESSING:<BR>
                        <BR>
                        Personalized information will be sent to you after processing.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B> <BR>
                        Reports and testimonials from similar sports people will be sent to you, together with a recommended programme for you to start with. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B><BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><B>For your security, payment for your programme is made directly to the National distribution centre in your OWN COUNTRY, in your LOCAL national currency. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        An &quot;Order Form&quot; and Instructions for placing your final order with the National Distribution Centre in YOUR OWN COUNTRY will be sent to you after processing. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        Payment instructions for placing your final order with the National Distribution Centre in YOUR OWN COUNTRY will shown on the above mentioned form. <BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B> </B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿî S · j ÿÿÿ    ‚<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:14pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./index.html">Back to Home Page</A></U></I></B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ$  ™ « ÿÿÿ    ÿ²<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:18pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>This website is a resource centre for YOU to use.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B><BR>
                        Look over ALL the content in detail and become familiar with all the information.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        The content will be upgraded from time to time as beneficial information becomes available from the company research scientists.<BR>
                        </B></FONT> € ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ Ý ¿ A ÿÿÿ   ÿÛ<FONT style="FONT-SIZE:16pt" color="#00008B" face="Arial"><B>Print some health information whilst waiting for your request.<BR>
                        </B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:14pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><BR>
                        </U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./PH Balancing.html">Balance your body PH</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">............. .........PH balancing is the first step to general good health<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nutritional Balancing.html">Nutritional Balancing</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ........................ Information and guidlines for basic nutritional balancing. <BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./TARGETED NUTRITION GUIDE.html">Specialized Nutrition</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">................ ..........Targeted nutrition for people with nutrient dysfunction.</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#000000" face="Arial"><BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nitric Oxide.html">Nitric Oxide</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> .......................................... Important information about Nitric Oxide and health.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./reports.html">Nitric Oxide - Special Reports</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..........Independent scientific reports about nitric oxide.</FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><BR>
                        <BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Blood Pressure.html">Nutrients for Blood Pressure</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..........Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Arthritis.html">Nutrients for Arthritis</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ........................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Digestion .html">Nutrients for Your Digestion</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ............Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrients for Cancer.html">Nutrients for Cancer</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial">........................ Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Nutrients for Cholesterol.html">Nutrients for Cholesterol</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrition for Diabetes.html">Nutrients for Diabetes</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> .......................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <A href="./Nutrition for your Heart.html">Nutrients for Your Heart</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....................Health information and product results.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Body Building.html">Nutrients for Body Building</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ..............How to build muscle and increase lean body mass.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Food Chart.html">Food Mixing Chart</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ............................. How to mix food types for optimum nutritional benefit.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Changing YOUR Future.html">Changing your future</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....................... Important facts about the Company and the systems.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:12pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"><B><I><U><A href="./Business Plan.html">Business Plan for Bank Finance</A></U></I></B></FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE:11pt" color="#0000FF" face="Arial"> ....Profits and 'Asset-Base' income from historical statistics.<BR>
                        </FONT> ÔÐÈ €€€ ÿÿÿ ÔÐÈ @@@ ÔÐÈ php ÿÿÿÿÿ
                        ISO-8859-1

Comment

The script is repeated twice. And of course, no one could understand what those symbols stand for. I also can't know if it's just a problem with posting here, or a real problem in your code. Please check it and post again.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,

I will check it and re-post.

John M

Comment

OOPS! I sent the wrong page..........SORRY!

John M

Comment

Working...
                              X