Website not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website not Updating

Hi guys, I have changed some images on my website pages and it hasn't updated. I have used bluevoda for nearly 3 years now and have never had this issue. was wondering if any one else has had this problem , and how they have solved it. P.S. I have the no cache code in my html.

Also another problem I have noticed is when I am using google chrome as a browser some of my pages change size, e.g. zoom out. all the other browsers are fine and it is only with some of my pages.

if you want to see, my webpage is www.martinshortracing.com

Thanks,

Martin

Re: Website not Updating

You probably have a new IP/server.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Hi Thanks for that still having issues with the page zooming out in google chrome tho? any Ideas

Thanks

Comment

So how do you change the publishing address if you have a new computer? I am getting really frustrated with trying to amend our website and nothing is actually publishing even though it tells me that the page has successfully published?

Comment

Originally posted by katebush View Post
          So how do you change the publishing address if you have a new computer? I am getting really frustrated with trying to amend our website and nothing is actually publishing even though it tells me that the page has successfully published?
          A new computer should not be an issue, make sure you have the latest version of BV and you are publishing to the correct IP address.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X