emails for add on domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emails for add on domains

how do i make emails for my add on domain names that are add on to my main account?

Re: emails for add on domains

Addon domains are by all meansindependent domains. They simply share the same disk space and CP as your main account. You add an email account for the addondomain the same way you do for the main domain: just choose from the drop down list your addondomain as the domain to create the account in.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Addon domains are by all meansindependent domains. They simply share the same disk space and CP as your main account. You add an email account for the addondomain the same way you do for the main domain: just choose from the drop down list your addondomain as the domain to create the account in.
      thinks big guy, but i went to both places in my c-panel that says mail but i do not see any drop down box list all i see is the main account email that i havent set up yet , ...................but i never ever even set up a email for my main account yet ,.......so would that be why ,the drop down box is not there ???

Comment

If you have created your addon domain, then when you go in CP to create a new email account (CP > Mail > Add Account) , you will get this screen. As you see THERE MUST BE a dropdown that will allow you to select the domain where the email account will be created. Of course the drop down will only be there if you have more than one domains in the same account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X