Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display native language

Hello,

How can I make my site display in my native language when seen from my country and in English when seen from abroad"

Thank you!

Re: display native language

You need to

1. Use twin versions of each page, in your language and in English. They must be PHP pages.
    2. Use a small file (or database table) that will contain all your National IP addressses, and a script that will check the visitor's IP address. If it is found within the list of national IP addresses, it will redirect to the pages that are writen in your native language, otherwise it will redirect to the pages in english.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: display native language

You could also put a Google Translate tool on the page somewhere so people can choose what language they want to see the site in... I found this very useful, however it will only translate text of course, but this would be an easier solution.

You'd just copy the following, paste it into an HTML element and place it where ever you want on your page.

<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
      function googleTranslateElementInit() {
      new google.translate.TranslateElement({
      pageLanguage: 'en'
      }, 'google_translate_element');
      }
      </script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>
      BeauxArtsFair.com
      ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
      GlassIllusions.net

Comment

Working...
      X