Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jomres (Joomla) reservation system script embedded in Bluevoda site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jomres (Joomla) reservation system script embedded in Bluevoda site?

Hi there,

I've been reading through the forums and understand this:
    1. Joomla is it's own CMS.
    2. Jomres is a Joomla compatible hotel reservation/database system

Jomres, the online booking engine for Joomla and WordPress

My question is: can I embed a Jomres script into a bluevoda website? In other words build the hotel site and then embed the Jomres script into the site?

Much much appreciated,
    Lynn Altieri-Need
    Supporting California businesses since 2011 Full Service ATMs, LLC We offer hassle-free ATM placements for small business owners ✓ We Provide the ATM ✓ Load it with cash ✓ and manage it We offer free ATM placements for small business owners that areinterested in: We take care of providing a machine, loading it, and managing […]

Re: Jomres (Joomla) reservation system script embedded in Bluevoda site?

This script is promarily intended to offer specific functionality to the Joomla foundation, based on the coding of the base foundation itself as a "plugin" and although it seems to be capable of being installed as a 'stand-alone' within its own framework, it may suffer some functionality without the relational coding (databases may suffer, and functions lag).

If you wish to TRY to see if you can integrate this into a BlueVoda website, it will need to be installed in a sub-directory within the domain just as you would a forum or other utility. Once this is done, you can "present" your installation via an iFrame which is set up on your BlueVoda page.

Keep in mind, however, that any links or page shifting required within the iFrame page will be limited accordingly, as is normal when using iFrames.

* I suggest you seriously consider simply using it as it was intended, they way it was written: as a plugin to a Joomla website. You can "customize" your Joomla website entirely, if you have the time and ability, or you can have a professional do it for you affordably prior to installing this script. It is simply a matter of planning and attention to detail, not degrees of compromise!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X